Kiln Dried and Green Lumber Mill-Direct
North American Hardwoods
At Hull Forest Products we work hard to bring you the highest quality hardwood lumber. As proud members of the National Hardwood Lumber Association, we meet and exceed NHLA grade standards and offer our customers proprietary grades for use in flooring, cabinetry, furniture, and other applications.
We manufacture hardwood lumber; cants; and timbers for domestic and export markets. Species we saw include: Red Oak, White Oak, Ash, Birch, Cherry, Hickory, Hard Maple, and Soft Maple.
Specializing in containers and truckload quantities of:
- Kiln dried hardwood milled and surfaced to your exact specifications
- Rough cut green hardwood lumber
- 4/4 Green hardwood pallet lumber fixed width or random width, heat treating available
- Crating and shipping lumber, heat treating available
- Oak and Pine timbers for timber frame and post & beam homes
- Hardwood cants for timber mats
- Hardwood blocking and dunnage
- Lagging and shoring timbers
- Structural timbers for road & bridge work
- Landscape timbers
- Railroad cross and switch ties
Common sizes of 2×4, 2×6, 3×3, 3×4, 4×4, 4×6
We also mill custom sizes.
Common lengths of 8′, 10′, and 12 feet, as well as lengths up to 26 feet.
Let us know what you need and chances are we can make it.
We’ve been milling wood products for industrial applications since 1965, and we maintain a raw materials base of New England forestland to ensure consistent supply.
Worldwide shipping. We are proud members of the National Hardwood Lumber Association (NHLA).
“Everyone at Hull Forest Products always does their best to come through for us. Their quality and service are terrific!” – P.S., Coastal Pallet
Call today for more information or a free quote.
Hull Forest Products, Inc.
101 Hampton Road
Pomfret Center, CT 06259
(800) 353-3331 toll-free