Hardwood Lumber Green or Kiln Dried
Mill-Direct North American Hardwood Lumber
At Hull Forest Products we work hard to bring you the highest quality green and kiln dried lumber available. As proud members of the National Hardwood Lumber Association, we meet and exceed NHLA grade standards.
We manufacture kiln dried and green hardwood lumber; cants; and timbers for domestic and export markets. North American hardwood species we saw include: Red Oak, White Oak, Ash, Birch, Cherry, Hickory, Hard Maple, and Soft Maple.
Specializing in container load and truckload quantities of:
- Kiln dried hardwood milled and surfaced to your exact specifications
- Rough cut green hardwood lumber
- 4/4 Green hardwood pallet lumber fixed width or random width
- Crating and shipping lumber, heat treating available
- Hardwood blocking and dunnage
- Lagging and shoring timbers
- Structural timbers for road & bridge work
- Landscape timbers
- Railroad cross and switch ties
Common sizes of 2x4, 2x6, 3x3, 3x4, 4x4, 4x6
We also mill custom sizes.
Common lengths of 8', 10', and 12 feet, as well as lengths up to 26 feet.
Let us know what you need and chances are we can make it.
We've been milling wood products for industrial applications since 1970. Unlike other sawmills, we own our own forestland base, so supply is never a concern.
Worldwide shipping. We are proud members of the National Hardwood Lumber Association (NHLA).
Call today for more information or a free quote.
(800) 353-3331 toll-free
Hull Forest Products, Inc.
101 Hampton Road
Pomfret Center, CT 06259
"Everyone at Hull Forest Products always does their best to come through for us. Their quality and service are terrific!" - Peter Standish, Coastal Pallet