Ash. Fraxinus Americana.
- Customize your Ash floor - choose your plank widths and lengths, your cut and grade of Ash, and your surface and finish options. We make it just for you. Floors ship nationwide directly from our mill and come with a lifetime quality guarantee.
- Our tongue and groove wide plank Ash floors are durable, making them ideal for high traffic rooms. Because Ash wood is strong, straight grained, and slightly springy, it has traditionally been used for baseball bats, canoe paddles, and tool handles (and we still make Ash lumber for these purposes).
- Ash plank flooring has an elasticity that makes it an excellent choice for use with radiant heat or in areas with high humidity.
- Ash sapwood is very white and Ash heartwood, where the oldest growth lies, is pale tan to darker brown in color. Ash has a bold prominent grain. Left unstained, the unique and bold grain pattern of ash flooring really stands out, and it can resemble fingerprint swirls or the type of wood grain you typically see in faux bois.
- Ash flooring's hardness and superior impact resistance make it a great choice for any area of your home.
1-800-928-9602 Give us a call and we will walk you through your options
Browse Ash Floor Photos: Select, Premium, and Natural Grades
Request More Information